We may collect personal information either directly from you, or from third parties, including where you:
- contact us through our website;
- submit any of our online sign up forms;
- communicate with us via email, telephone, SMS, social applications (such as LinkedIn, Facebook or Twitter) or otherwise;
- interact with our website, social applications, services, content and advertising; and
- invest in our business or enquire as to a potential purchase in our business.
We may also collect personal information from you when you use or access our website or our social media pages.
This may be done through use of web analytics tools,
'cookies' or other similar tracking technologies that allow us to track and analyse your website usage.
Cookies are small files that store information on your computer,
mobile phone or other device and enable and allow the creator of the cookie to identify when you visit different websites.
If you do not wish information to be stored as a cookie, you can disable cookies in your web browser.